Spalding County Justice of the peace Court experienced preliminary hearings June 22 at 10 a.m. in the Magistrate Courtroom of the Spalding County Jail.
Right here were being the circumstances on the routine (title of defendant, prices, and rulings by Main Magistrate Decide Rita Cavanaugh):
• Daniel Ian Landrum. Aggravated assault-intent to murder (felony), possession of firearm/knife all through commission of criminal offense (F), aggravated assault with a deadly weapon (F), possession of a firearm by a convicted felon (F), Violation of Ga Managed Substances Act-methamphetamine possession (F), VGCSA-intent to distribute methamphetamine (F), VGCSA-marijuana possession considerably less than 1 ounce (M), and VGCSA-possession and use of drug-connected item (M). Ongoing to Tuesday, June 29 at 8 a.m.
• Ron Nathaniel Johnson. Possession by or providing to inmate prohibited merchandise (F) and VGCSA-use of communications amenities to violate provisions prohibited (F). Waived preliminary hearing.
• Santos Montes Rodriguez. Possession by or offering to inmate prohibited products (F). Ongoing till further see for every public public defender Kat Thompson. Defendant to be represented by Roderick Bridges.
• Noriega Montevious Eppinger. Driving-dashing (M), driving although license suspended or revoked (M), and VGCSA-possession (F). Waiving preliminary hearing. $61,000 consent bond with circumstances of no alcoholic beverages/illegal medication, no association with gang associates, no firearms/ammunition, and no new crimes.
• Stephanie Nichole Garrett. VGCSA-possession and use of drug-similar item (M), driving-failure to sustain lane (M), and VGCSA-methamphetamine possession (F). Waived preliminary listening to.
• Daniel Kenneth Warrick. VGCSA-methamphetamine possession (F) and offering phony identify and date of beginning (M). Waived preliminary hearing.
• Clarence Sands. Aggravated assault (F). Certain about to Excellent Court on aggravated assault charge and Cavanaugh included charge of possession of firearm/knife through fee of a crime. Bond stays at $25,000.
• Ariana Elizabeth Rowe. Second degree theft (F) and theft by having less than $1,500 (M). Waived preliminary hearing. Bond reduction buy from $5,500 to $3,500.
• Grady Chester Jackson. VGCSA-intent to distribute methamphetamine (F) and VGCSA-methamphetamine possession (F). Waived preliminary hearing.
• Adam Coleman. Terroristic threats (F). Waived preliminary listening to.
• Montarius Kentrae McCune. VGCSA-cannabis possession more than 1 ounce (F), obstruction/hindering law enforcement (M), tampering with proof (M), VGCSA-intent to distribute methamphetamine (F) and two counts of Ga Avenue Gang Terrorism and Preservation Act (F). Continued until eventually additional observe as defendant informed Community Defender’s office environment that he retained Anton Rowe, personal counsel.
• Elbert Gene Jackson. Aggravated stalking (F). Cavanaugh dismissed aggravated stalking demand but additional misdemeanor demand of spouse and children violence get violation demand. Bound around to State Courtroom. $1,500 with circumstances of no contact with sufferer, no firearms/ammunition, and no alcohol/illegal medicine.
• Kwesi Luvell Ison. Aggravated assault-strangulation (F), 911 obstruction (M), 3rd degree cruelty to kids (M), and battery (M). Bond modification hearing. Off calendar at attorney ask for.
• Madison Syliva-Samoni Weems. Second diploma cruelty to youngsters (F). Bond modification listening to. Movement to modify bond ailments for defendant to have supervised contact with insignificant kid had been denied by Cavanaugh. Very same bond quantity and exact conditions that have been ordered at the first appearance listening to keep on being in spot.